23 September 2007

Missed a day

Well I missed yesterday's post. I apologize for that, and promise to strive to ensure that it never happens again. I had a good reason though - really. Today is Little Sister's birthday, and we had her party yesterday. So my house was full of squealing, giggling 8 and 9 year old girls running up and down the stair and in and out the doors. In short, complete and utter chaos.

Little Sister isn't one of those 'follow the crowd' types of girls. Oh sure, in some she is, but mostly she isn't. Case in point, for her birthday cake, she wanted a cheesecake (girl after daddy's own heart that one). So Friday night we worked together and made a cheesecake. The 5/8 had also purchased a regular cake because she thought there was a possibility that some of the girls might not like cheesecake. I told her she was nuts, that no one in their right mind doesn't like cheesecake. Turn out, I was wrong, there were some girls that didn't like cheesecake. The 5/8 gleefully made a note on the calendar because, you know, it isn't that often that I am wrong.

0 comments: