22 February 2007

The low-down on your fav soaps

***ADVERTISEMENT***

You know, when I was in college, I was addicted to Days of Our Lives. Heck, my roommate, girfriend and I all scheduled our classes around that show. This was back when Stephano was still king of the baddies and his kid Count Tony was a close second.

Things have changed quite a bit since then. Now people can get the latest on their fav soaps just about anywhere. There is a new site, about 6 months old (I guess, in reality, that is kind of old in Internet age), called soaps.com.

Soaps.com is a fairly easy site to navigate. Clicking the "List of Shows" button takes you to a page that has the soaps categorized by network (ABC Soap Operas, CBS Soap Operas, NBC Soap Operas). In addition, the soaps are all listed along the left of the page, so a simple click on the title of your fav soap takes you to it's details.

One thing this site has (which, I must admit, I spent some time perusing) is a "where are they now" section for Days of Our Lives. It is interesting to see where the actors are now and what they are doing (and if there are any plans for them to appear on the show again).

0 comments: