27 November 2006

My Christmas List



Ok, Thanksgiving is over and, while I still haven't gotten the Christmas lights up due to the fact that about 75% of what lights were working at the end of last season don't work now, I have to fork over some hard-earned cash for new lights. But at least they seem fairly cheap.

At any rate, here is my Christmas list for anyone who might want to send me some cool stuff. If you need my address, just post a comment an let me know! :))




1) Sony Playstation 3 - I was actually leaning towards the X-Box 360, but after watching the video at Cnet.com, I have to say I'm stoked about the PS3. It is, of course, for my kids and not really for me.
2) IPod. Really, any good 1GB+ music player will work for me. I don't really need the IPod, just an MP3 player of some type.
3) Either of these 84" flat panel plasma TVs. (stay away from the crappy LCD stuff, only interested in the plasma).
4) This laptop from Alienware.com. I believe it has everything I could ever want in a laptop

0 comments: